Friday, October 12, 2012

Mid October H54F!

Another week down and time for some high fives! I can't believe we're already almost half-way through the month!



  1. I had an amazing time last weekend with some college girlfriends! (You can read all about it here)
  2. Yesterday was my MIL's b-day so we're taking her to eat at Toast on Market and to see the Princess Diana collection at the Frazier History Museum!
  3. I made a new fall wreath, finally! (I have a tutorial ready, I just need to get the pictures together, so look for that to come out this weekend)
  4. The hubs won some tickets to Actor's Theater of Louisville at Mercy's annual walk today! (I love going to the theater and our Actor's Theater is an amazing venue)
  5. We took our second test in my accounting class and again I got the highest score in the class! (Of course, this was followed by no one sitting next to me in class this week, sad face) 
Hope everyone else had a great week! Do you have any big plans for the weekend? I'd love to hear about them. Be sure to check out Lauren's site for other H54F's and have a great weekend!


PS: I've created a button, which is super exciting for me, so be sure to grab it from the side bar! If you let me know that you did I'll be sure to come over and grab yours! (That just sounds silly if you don't know what we're talking about, Haha!)

Also, I've updated my training schedule with what has actually occurred so far... I know I've been really bad about actually running on Saturdays, as well as I wasn't very motivated this week, and it shows. But tomorrow's and new day and Monday starts a new week to get back on track. 




No comments:

Post a Comment