Wednesday, October 3, 2012

September Photo A Day


Back in August, someone that I follow on Instagram posted a pic of Fat Mum Slim’s August Photo a Day challenge. It looked fun but, and I thought it was a super cute idea but we were already half way through the month, so I just took a pic of their pic, a little redundant, I know, and tucked it away thinking I’d start in September. Well I forgot at the beginning of September. But, on the 13th I remembered that I had wanted to start doing the challenges and realized that if I didn’t start that day I’d just keep putting it off and forgetting about it, so I began the challenge from that point in the month. I missed a day or two here and there but I had a blast seeing what the topic for the day was and then figuring out how I wanted to photograph that. If you follow me on Instagram, you’ve already seen my photos, and some of you may have had no clue what I was doing, sorry, I didn’t # like I was supposed to. But, for those who don’t I thought I’d share what came of my September adventure!


I’ve decided to do the October challenge as well, since I enjoyed September’s so much. If you’d like to join me, here’s the list for the month. Don’t feel bad if you miss a day, just move on to the next. Remember to #FMSPhotoaday so that others can find your great pictures. Not sure if you want to participate? Follow me on Instagram, @natnapper, this month and see what you think! And check out Fat Mum Slim for more details! Happy Instagramming!

No comments:

Post a Comment